Serving our community
Our promise to you
AMERICARE has been privileged to provide service for over 500 clients in northeastern Pennsylvania, allowing them to be safely cared for in their homes. We provide experienced, trained caregivers to assist seniors and disabled clients with activities of daily living.
We are committed to:
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff (who are our greatest asset)
- providing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry and
- applying continuous quality improvement measures
Is home care right for your loved one?
The aim of home care is to allow seniors to remain cared for in the comfort of their home rather than enter an assisted living community, nursing home or other type of senior care. We help families by taking time to understand their loved one’s needs and customizing a care solution that is right for them.
Home care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be paid for directly by the client or through a variety of public and private funding sources such as:
- Private Pay (ACH, Check, Credit Card)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Medicaid Waiver Benefits
- VA Home Care and Respite Benefit
- VA Aid and Attendant Benefits
Contact us to discuss our variety of homecare options for every need and budget.
Counties we service
- Luzerne County
- Lackawanna County
- Columbia/Montour County
- Monroe County
- Wayne County
- Pike County
- Bradford County
- Wyoming County